Ultimate Canine Raw Food Seminar
Saturday 18th March 2017, 9.30pm – 4.30pm.
Biddestone, Chippenham, SN14 7BZ.
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Raw*
(*But Were Afraid to Ask)
An Audience-Led Q&A Exploration of Canine Raw Food Nutrition
Yes, this is the talk you’ve been waiting for. You ask the questions and Nick will take you through the answers.
You can either email questions to him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can bring them along on the day. Maximum five questions per person, though, as we’re expecting a full house!
Previously, questions have included:
- How quickly can I transfer my dog onto raw?
- Can I feed kibble and raw?
- My dog has colitis. What can I do?
- My dog is obese and I feed them nothing. Help!
- How can I avoid using flea and tick products?
- Do I really need to worm my dog every 3 months?
- What is the best fruit for dogs?
- Are dogs carnivores?
- Why feed dogs veg?
- What are the best supplements for dogs?
- Should I use Golden Paste?
- My dog vomits every morning. What can I do?
- I’m really scared of feeing bones and chicken wings. Help!
- Will my dog get Salmonella on raw food?
- How do I talk to my vet about raw food?
- I love raw, but find it difficult to convince my friends. What do you suggest?
- What is the best meat?
- What are Meat and Animal Derivatives?
- I’m on a carb free diet. Can I do this for the dog?
- My dog needs a dental every two years. Can you help?
- My dog has good poos in the morning, but looser later in the day. Please help.
- Where’s the best place to get good meat?
- I’m on a frozen complete and balanced food, but I’d like to go DIY. Please help.
- I’ve had a blood test for food intolerances for the dog. Here’s the results. What do they mean?
Biddestone Village Hall, Yatton Road, Biddestone, Chippenham SN14 7BZ.
Saturday 18th March 2017. Registration is at 9.30am. Seminar starts at 10am and finishes at 4.30pm.
£65 per ticket, which includes tea, coffee, biscuits and lunch.
Bring pen and paper to jot down questions for Nick as we go through the day.
BOOK NOW – places are limited!